Airbus A320 without instructor
Do you want extra training hours on the Airbus A320 or do you want to prepare for an upcoming grading? Is there no need to train with an instructor, or do you bring your own instructor? With these packages you can train budget friendly.
You train in a Flightdeck Systems non-certified A320 static simulator. This simulator has a 180 degree vision system. The Airbus naturally has dual control. This allows someone to fully assume the role of co-pilot. The lack of certification is favorable for the hourly rate, but the underlying software is FNPT II MCC capable, which means there is no loss of capacity and reality of our simulator. This is a professional simulator and that is reflected everywhere.
What can you expect?
Explore your time in the simulator to your own liking. Our operator starts the simulator and gives a brief explanation about the operation of the instructor part After this, it is entirely up to you. As there is no instructor present, a discounted rate applies.
Approach or Failure training
For example, in a separate session you train:
- approach and landings at Paro International Airport in Bhutan
- landings on Skiathos
- fly to Atlanta in rush hour
- depart from Innsbruck with low clouds
Or one of the many failures such as:
- engine failures
- hydraulic failures
- failure related to flight controls
- circuit breaker trips
- fuel failures
- navigation failures
This training is intended for (frozen) ATPL and CPL pilots who wish to train independently or with a self-brought instructor. And for example:
- are invited for a grading
- want to make flight hours on the Airbus A320
- want to train CRM and procedures.
Please note, there will be no one present who can provide insight or advice into flying or airbus procedures. There will be an airbus fcom available for review.
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 4|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 18 on|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|2 hours||€ 239|
|4 hours||€ 459|
|6 hours||€ 659|
|Cost Airbus A320 without instructor|
- The simulator is 1 on 1 and 90% functional, but not certified
- There will be no instructor present, only an operator who starts the simulator and helps with any technical shortcomings
- In addition to the trainee, a maximum of 3 people can participate in the simulator. You can change places during the flight
- The chosen time is the total session time. You decide how you use the session time
- Reservations are subject to availability simulator.
- The simulator is at Lelystad Airport
- There are wide opening hours for training sessions: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. There is no evening or weekend surcharge
- The simulator operator also speaks English
out of 5
4.0 out of 5
· January 2020
- Instructeur was erg toegewijd.
Visueel zag het er prima uit
- Simulator had een aantal kuren, die na resets welliswaar verholpen werden.