Boeing 737-800 grading package
Are you a pilot and you want to train extra for a grading, then book our full training on this Boeing 737-800 full-motion simulator! Together with our TRI instructor you go deep into all parts of the grading. This way you will be covered!
The simulator is at Lelystad Airport. This is a nice and compact airport with a convivial restaurant. Also, there is always plenty of activity here and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft that fly continuously. From the location you have a beautiful view of the runway.
This Boeing 737-800 Simulator is full-motion. Your training is therefore very realistic and can not be distinguished from real.
At each session you will receive a briefing in advance and a debriefing afterwards. Our fully certified and experienced instructor can assess your flight well and give useful tips. Our instructors have experience with gradings from KLM, Transavia, Emirates and Ryanair.
The simulator has grading information from, among others, Ryanair, Easyjet, Transavia, Germania and Flybe. Thanks to the training programs in the simulator and the experience of the instructor, the training is perfectly tailored to your upcoming exam. The simulator can simulate more than 80 failures and there are more than 20,000 airports in the database. So you can practice every situation and every approach until you get it perfectly. PF / PNF is rotated and the layout is adjustable between NG and EFIS for Ryanair training.
The packages are also including:
- unlimited use of the Mockup and MCP / CDU trainer
- a training manual
- approach cards
It is possible to take a package with one or more colleagues. The package of 12 hours is for a maximum of two people, the package of 15 hours is for a maximum of 3 people. Naturally, the subject matter can then be dealt with less deeply.
There will be consequences in sessions of 3 hours in connection with the required concentration.
Do not want a complete package but only a few hours of training, you can also: [Boeing 737 simulator] (/ 737simulator)
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 3|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 18 on|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|12 hours||€ 2,299|
|15 hours||€ 2,799|
|Cost Boeing 737-800 grading package|
- This flying school is open all days, except monday. They fly between 10am and 6pm or sunset, whichever is earlier
- A maximum of two extra passengers can join in the simulator for a small surcharge
- The time you have chosen for the flight experience will be how long you will enjoy being in the simulator. The instructions giving in advance are extra and will take about 20 minutes
- You are allowed to make your own video recordings. The simulator may tilt and turn unexpectedly. Use of your own equipment is at your own risk
- All reservation are final bookings, there are no weather requirements for this experience
- In the weekends or on public holidays a surcharge of € 15 applies
- The simulator is fully realistic but not officially certified.
- The voucher is valid for one year, the first training session must be within this year
- Flying outside office hours is possible
- Payment in installments is possible