- All experiences
- Flying lessons
- Drone courses
- Cross country
- Helicopter lessons
- Flying courses
- Scenic flights
- Fun coupons
Corona update july 30
All flying lessons and skydives take place again! Since march 3, 2021 we have started flying again. Passengers are allowed as well, when they are from the same household. Flight simulators and drone lessons also take place. For the most part they weren't affected by the latest lockdown.
Since the loosening of the restrictions as announced on May 11, skydiving is also possible again.
What takes place and what not?
Experiences that take place are:
- All flying lessons
- Glider flying starts at the end of march, like any normal year
- Drone courses
- All flight simulators
With a limited number of locations:
- Paragliding currently only takes place from Almelo. Noordeloos will start up later in the season.
Do you have a question about an existing reservation?
Please contact the location where you have the reservation. You got the details by e-mail. They can also be found on www.vliegles.nl/en/reserveren with your vouchercode.
Although flying started for the better part, we still issue vouchers with a longer validity than normal. All vouchers issues before the end of march will be valid for 1.5 years (fun coupons for 2 years). From august 1 all voucher will be valid for 1 year, as usual. This way you'll always have ample time to make your booking.
Existing vouchers also extended
Existing vouchers will also be extended for the time we couldn't fly. The extra time is counted from the original expiration date. To apply for an extension, use our contactform. We cannot process an extension via phone or chat. Please mention your vouchercode so we know right away about which order your enquiry is. Note that an extension will only be granted if the voucher is still valid.
The same precautions are before the lockdown will be in effect. Flying schools and clubs are considered "contact professions". A couple of things to keep in mind:
- Facemasks are mandatory in all the public space, so also in flying schools and in the airplanes
- Don't bring more people than necessary to the location. Preferably only the participants (student and passengers) and optionally your driver. Please don't come much earlier than the scheduled time.
- Have an ID document (passport, ID card, etc.) with you
- Don't come to the location if you have health complaints or a fever
- Follow our Facebookpagina with the "Like" button below, so we can get you up to date fast, when something changes
Have a lot of fun flying and be safe!