Airbus A320 training and grading
Are you looking for extra training hours on the Airbus or looking for a great preparation for an upcoming grading?
Then book a session on our static airbus A320 simulator. Keep your knowledge up to date and, together with our experienced instructors, dive into a subject of your choice or opt for our extensive grading training package!
You will train in a Flightdeck Systems non-certified A320 static simulator. This simulator has a 180 degree vision system and our Airbus naturally has dual control systems. This allows the instructor to fully assume the role of co-pilot. The lack of certification is clearly vissible in our hourly rate, but the underlying software is FNPT II MCC capable, which means there is no loss of fidelity or reality in our simulator. This is a professional simulator and that is reflected everywhere.
What can you expect?
In a 4 hour grading training session, you fly a complete training tailored to the airline you are grading for. During your grading, attention is mainly paid to your flight skills as opposed to knowledge of specific procedures. You will therefore mainly train Basic Flying Skills and Raw Data Flying. You will also navigate on the basis of beacons and instruments, without the help of the on-board computer. Our instructors have experience with the gradings for multiple operators in Europe, and can prepare you professionally. When making the reservation, indicate which company invited you for a grading. Then we can take it into account in our planning of the instructors.
Approach or Failure training
In consultation with the instructor you complete the training to your own liking. For example if a specific approach or failure needs to be trained. For example, in a separate session you train:
- approach and landings at Paro International Airport in Bhutan
- landings on Skiathos
- fly to Atlanta in rush hour
- depart from Innsbruck with low clouds
Or one of the many failures such as:
- engine failures
- hydraulic failures
- failure related to flight controls
- circuit breaker trips
- fuel failures
- navigation failures
With the invitation for the grading you have received documentation from the airline. This will usually indicate what they expect from you, as well as what you must prepare and what the grading program will look like. Take this documentation with you to your training session, or mail it to us in advance. In the preflight briefing you go through the training program with the instructor so that the training is exactly tailored to your grading.
Our instructors have experience with gradings from various renowned airlines such as: Wizz Air, easyJet and Aer Lingus. Most instructors have thousands of hours in their logbooks, and some even have TRI papers. This experience guarantees you will enter the cockpit with someone with the right knowledge and experience, who will give you relevant feedback and tips or tricks in the debriefing. This training will prepare you to go to your grading with confidence. The booked time includes briefing and flight preparation and debriefing and feedback afterwards. We recommend our special grading package of 4 hours for preparing for a grading.
This training is intended for (frozen) ATPL and CPL pilots who:
- are invited for a grading
- want to make flight hours on the Airbus A320
- want to train CRM and procedures under the supervision of an experienced captain
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 3|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 18 on|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|120 minutes||€ 299|
|3 hours||€ 439|
|4 hours||€ 579|
|Cost Airbus A320 training and grading|
- The simulator is 1 on 1 and 90% functional, but not certified
- The instructor is an experienced A320 pilot but not always a certified TRI instructor (for dedicated airbus training, place an additional request as we also have pilots with other then airbus ratings)
- In addition to the trainee, a maximum of 2 people can participate in the simulator. You can change places during the flight
- The chosen time includes briefing and debriefing
- Reservations are subject to availability simulator.
- The simulator is at Lelystad Airport
- There are wide opening hours for training sessions: 7 days a week from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. There is no evening or weekend surcharge
- The training is also available in English